Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Meeting with Belinda and Suzi

It was great meeting with Belinda and Suzi today. I was feeling a bit confused about the way in which my action research proposal was heading off on another tangent. After discussing my ideas with them, I felt very reassured that it was totally okay for me to shift my focus onto something that is probably a little less ambitious and to me is far more important than what was originally proposed. The information that I have gathered recently has lead me in the direction of resource management to maximise output and increase the integration of ICT in classrooms. I will need to discuss these ideas with Jenna to see how she feels about this idea. I will also be ensuring that any ideas that will assist with integration will be shared with staff members so that they can start implementing simple tasks that can be part of their literacy programmes (without the work!)

No comments: